Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 11: Spring Break



The kids had a blast at the water park today!  I think Izzy was the bravest and went down all the slides she was allowed to ride with Jason multiply times.  Maison got a little more gutsy towards the end!  He even raced Jason down the speed slides.

I think between the 3 kids, they swallowed enough water to fill their own pool.  My favorite quote of the day...Jason says "After Izzy and I went down the slide, I knew she peed on me because my side got really warm."  Maison laughs his goofy little Spongebob laugh and says "Uh, I might have peed in the pool too when Libby was doing a somersault under water."  Libby of course one ups her brother by saying, "So what Maison, I peed all over you when we were in the lazy river."  Seriously people, was I the only one that didn't pee in the pool?  Nope, I did too, but I went off and peed around some strangers I didn't know cause peeing on my family would have been gross!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. How did you keep your camera dry to get the photos? I would think cameras and splashing water could be an expensive mistake!

    LOL about going tinkle in the pool. My girls do it constantly, and I even have once or twice when there were no bathrooms. I guess that's normal??

    ReplyDelete