Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 12: All About Me

For those of you who may not know, I LOVE frogs and Kermit the Frog.  Now I am not one for knick-knacks and those types of things, but I like them and if there is something I need, I might choose a frog pattern over flowers.

I grew up watching the Muppet Show.  It's still one of my favorites.  I used to have all of the Muppet Movies on VHS, but have not updated to DVD's as they are extremely hard to find!  I even went to the extreme and bought a phone case for a phone I hope to own in a couple of weeks!  YIKES!

I love the wide mouth frog that sets by the kitchen sink!  It's a great holder for rings, watches, and chapstick.  This little guy has been around for quite some time!  I would love to find another for our bathroom, so I suppose a trip to the local thrift store is in order.

My frog slippers are one of my MUSTS!  They are super comfy and warm!    Nothing makes me happier than wearing my slippers, covered up in my frog fleece blanket, reading a great book on the Kindle, and drinking a cup of hot coffee.

My grocery bags of course are not only "Green" but they are green. :)  It's not easy being green but I try!

A few years ago a received the little frog with the long legs from my Uncle and Aunt for my birthday.  He hangs on our ceiling fan cord.  Izzy used to lay and stare at it.  Now when she is on the bed she always  asks if she can "dingle the dinglers".  So she gently dingles his legs to make the wind chime noise.

And lastly is the cool mist humidifier.  Nothing like cool mist from a frog that makes a sinus infection feel better!  The kids even enjoy this little fella from time to time.


No comments:

Post a Comment