Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 4: Day 22, Sunday

Day 22
  • 5:58am:  Kicked in the back by a crazy, snoring buzzsaw, 3 year old that apparently crawled into our bed at somepoint in the night.
  • 6:00am:  Let the 2 poochies outside for potty, closed the creeky bedroom door, let the poochies back inside, fought the poochies for a spot on the couch, covered up with my favorite tattered quilt and continued reading "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter"
  • 6:30am:  Went down into the office to edit 3 day's worth of photos and update both my facebook page and my blog page.
  • 8:00am:  My hubby surprised me with hot coffee and a warmed up egg bake!  Devoured promptly!
  • 10:10am:  Published everything on-line that need published.
  • 10:15am:  Went to my favortie sites and uploaded new templates and actions.  Spent quite sometime organizing my files on the computer, so everything is in 2 nice neat places!  Backed everything up to the external hard drive!
  • 11:00am:  Caught myself up on this blog entry to this point.  Warming up my coffee and trying to decide if I should shower now or later.  It's decided...later.
  • 11:05am:  Making Sloppy Joes for dinner.  Clean up kitchen, realizing I don't have the things I need to make homemade gluten free beer bread.
  • 12:35pm:  Jump in the shower and clean up for the day.
  • 1:15pm:  Make a list and head down to Coralville to the store.
  • 1:25pm:  Find a spot in the parking lot and brave all of the craziness on a Sunday afternoon at the store!
  • 2:35pm:  Arrive home to find the livingroom a complete mess!
  • 3:30pm:  Livingroom cleaned up, groceries put away, and preparing to make bread.
  • 3:45pm:  Bread is in the bread maker.
  • 4:00pm:  Play a couple of games of Angry Birds with Izzy.  Man, she is way better at that silly game than me!  She beat a level that I have been stuck on FOREVER!  Watch a little football with Jason too.
  • 5:05pm:  Start making dinner for the kids since 2 of them won't eat what I have made.  Libby has 3 sloppy joes and one grilled cheese.  Maison has 2 grilled cheese, and Izzy has one grilled cheese.  I make Jason a grilled sloppy cheese, which he claims is AWESOME!  I eat 1 sloppy on my homemade bread.
  • 6:00pm:  Maison heads downstairs to practice his viola and I begin cleaning up the kitchen.
  • 7:00pm:  Soak feet and repaint toenails.
  • 8:00pm:  Watch "Once Upon a Time" with the kids and enjoy a cup of hot tea.
  • 9:00pm:  Kids to bed, and me to read a little more of "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter", then hitting the sack!  4:30am is going to come way too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment