Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 4: Day 26, Thursday


  • 6:30am:  Alarm goes off.  I close my eyes for what feels like only a few minutes, but is actually 1/2 hour!
  • 7:00am:  Jump out of bed.  Get everyone some breakfast.  Unload dishwasher.
  • 7:15am:  Kids brushing teeth.  I check the lunch menu and to my relief, it's something they will eat!  No lunches made today!
  • 7:30am:  Izzy comes out of her room fully dressed, including her snow boots!  There is no way Jason is taking the kids to school today without her!  Kitchen cleaned up.  Coffee brewing.
  • 7:45am:  I enjoy a nice hot sip of my Peppermint Vanilla coffee topped with Peppermint Mocha Coffeemate.  YUMMY!  Get myself dressed, make bed, and get kids to tidy up rooms because today is cleaning day.
  • 8:00am:  Jason loads all kids up in the van and drives them to school.  I head down to the computer to finish editing photos from yesterday and get my blog entry and FaceBook entry uploaded for yesterday.
  • 8:25am:  Jason home with Izzy.  I get my gym bag ready, refill my coffee, and grab my water bottle and head to the gym.
  • 8:35am:  Arrive at gym.  Get Izzy checked in at the daycare, grab my towel and head upstairs.  Chat with my friend Amy for a few minutes, and head to Kettlebells.
  • 8:45am:  Take a look at Steph's camera and give her a few hints on settings for her camera.
  • 9:15am:  Stretching out for class.  Hoping my muscles will loosen a little.  Yesterday, was painful.
  • 9:30am:  All ladies at class and ready to go.
  • 10:30am:  Class over and I decide to do a few more pull-ups, because my goal is to be able to do at least one!
  • 10:45am:  Grab Izzy from the daycare and head home.
  • 11:00am:  Arrive home and get Izzy and I something to eat.  And begin my cleaning!
  • 1:15pm:  Take a break from cleaning and update this entry up until this point.
  • 1:50pm:  Leave to get kids from school.
  • 2:00pm:  Burn some microwave popcorn.  I haven't made it in so long, I forgot how!  We always pop our own!  Who thought it would be that hard!
  • 2:10pm:  Papa Schmidt stopped by to see the kids.
  • 2:30pm:  Papa leaves and the kids get to their homework.  Maison and Libby complete ixl, spelling, and math.  I continue to clean.
  • 5:15pm:  Jason home, upstairs is clean except for mopping the kitchen floor.  We start making dinner.  Soup and grilled cheese it is.
  • 6:05pm:  Take Libby to dance.
  • 6:15pm:  Home to continue cleaning.  Almost done with the basement.
  • 6:50pm:  I leave to pick up Libby from dance and Jason takes Maison to his pack meeting.
  • 7:05pm:  The girls and I are home and I vacuum the basement and clean out the vacuum cleaner.
  • 8:00pm:  Girls in their jammies after showers,  and Jason and Maison arrive home shortly after.  I finally get the kitchen floor vacuumed and mopped.  Time to get everyone settled down and ready for bed.
  • 8:30pm:  All children in their rooms, hopefully falling asleep.  Jason and I head downstairs to catch up on a couple of the shows we recorded.
  • 9:30pm:  I can't take anymore and head up to bed.  Hopefully I will be asleep soon too!  Tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment